Course Credit: 2 hours
- Describe indications of performing a pediatric ocular point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS).
- Describe the technique for performing pediatric ocular POCUS.
- Distinguish anatomical ocular landmarks on POCUS.
- Identify signs of an optic disc swelling and optic nerve enlargement on POCUS.
- List the limitations of pediatric ocular POCUS.
Read the ALiEM Pediatric Pediatric Ocular POCUS tutorial and then test your knowledge in the quiz below.
- Dr. Maher Abulfaraj, Dr. Rachel Rempell
PEM POCUS Series
- Series Editor: Dr. Margaret Lin-Martore
- Content Editor: Dr. Aaron Kornblith, Dr. Ashkon Shaahinfar